ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY SEMINAR
June 3 - 6, 2013
Moody Gardens Convention Center, Galveston,TX
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Submission deadline is November 30, 2012
The TCC/ACIT & LCA/LCIA Environmental, Health & Safety Seminar Committee is soliciting presentation ideas and presenters for our 26th Annual Seminar June 3 - 6, 2013 at Moody Gardens Convention Center in Galveston.
This Seminar is the premier EHS educational event on the Gulf Coast, attracting hundreds of attendees from the chemical and refining industries, as well as industry vendors, contractors and suppliers. If you have information that will benefit the EHS performance within these industries, we encourage you to consider being a presenter.
If you would like to be considered as a speaker, please complete the form at the link below.
You will be contacted once your presentation has been reviewed by the committee; no later than December 6.
Subject Tracks May Include:
● Environmental - Air, Water & Waste ● Energy Management
● EHS Management/Sustainability ● Employee Health and Safety
● Best Practices ● Plant Managers Management Issues
● Process Safety Management: Chemical National Emphasis Program, Regulatory Issues & Emerging Issues
● Industrial Incidents ● Hazard Recognition/Awareness ● Safety
● Emergency Response and Preparedness ● Security
● Sharing Best Practices/Shared Learnings
To submit papers, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Darlyne Harlan at email@example.com or (512) 646-6410.